You can add outbound calling by:
- Purchasing the service from our website
- Adding it to your existing account from the control panel
- Speaking with our sales or account management team.
To purchase Outbound Calling from the website:
- Go to our Outbound Calling page.
- View rates and select an Outbound Calling plan.
- Add Call Recording, if desired.
- Then, fill in information about your new phone number and where you want calls to be forwarded.
- Select an Inbound Voice plan.
- Fill in the necessary information, Add to Cart, and then Submit.
To purchase Outbound Calling from the Control Panel:
1. Log in to your control panel.
2. On the left-hand panel, under Services, click on Add Service Lines.
3. Then, choose an Outbound Calling line.
From there, use the phone number ordering form and follow the prompts to get a new service line.
4. Select the country and phone number you want to purchase.
5. Choose to Activate call recording for this outbound calling line.
6. Next, review plans for this number, and select a plan.
7. A dialog box will appear asking to Add this new Outbound Plan. Click Yes, Add to complete your order.