1. Log in to your Control Panel.
2. Choose a phone service line and click on Settings.
3. Select Call Forwarding from the horizontal menu and click Advanced Routing.
4. Click on the Holiday Routing button.
5. Click the green Create a New Holiday List button. Add the name of the list, description, and select your days.
6. Then, click on Save New Holiday List. You can set up multiple lists for different holidays.
7. Go back to Advanced Routing and click on Go to Rules.
8. Click the green Create New Rule button. Add a description and select the desired holiday list from the dropdown box on the right-hand side. Then, add the necessary routing rules for this particular holiday list.
9. Click Save Rule.